Thursday, August 14, 2008
Happy Birthday, Mom!!!
I want to send out a great, big Happy Birthday wish to my Mom who turns 40 today...ok, so that would've made her around 10 when I was born but who's counting? It's no secret that this past year hasn't been one of her best. As a matter of fact, I know it's been one of her worst, but through it all, she has somehow persevered. I don't know many people who have a strength and determination quite like she does. I am hoping this upcoming year is a complete turn-around and ends up being one of the greatest times in her life...she really deserves it!!! So here's to health, wealth, and above all, love and happiness! Happy Birthday, Mom...we love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you posted this! I wanted to do one for her too but my Internet was down all week. Craziness.
no matter how much bad luck I have had this year I couldn't be luckier because I have 3 beautiful and wonderful daughters and Grandchildren. I am truly blessed. Thanks for all you do.
Love Mom
Post a Comment