Sunday, August 24, 2008

Knoebel's Part 2

This past Wednesday we headed to Knoebel's for the 2nd time this summer. It was a gorgeous day with highs in the 70's and we all had a great time. Jack got to go on some of his favorite rides again--he loves the cars, the carousel, and the train. Shane and Brandon also got to go on their favorite ride: the Skyline. And I got a few rides in too. Sorry I don't have any pictures from this trip, I forgot our camera, so I picked up a disposable one and am waiting to get the film developed. This weekend has flown by so fast!!! On Friday Jack went to see his Doctor for a few vaccinations--not fun!!! He is still measuring in the near 90 percentile for his height! The Doctor said he is very long and lean. I'm jealous! He also said he is quite advanced for his age in the speaking department. He knows about 25-30 words now and he loves to talk. His favorite word is "light".
Shane had to work yesterday and hopefully today we are all just going to relax and maybe do some grocery shopping. I hope you're all having a great weekend. To all the kids heading to school tomorrow: Good Luck and have fun!!! (oh yeah, and behave yourselves!)

1 comment:

Angela Nazworth said...

Oh how fun. I heard the little dude is sick today. I'm sorry