Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our Trip To Knoebels!






Our trip to Knoebels Grove last Saturday was so much fun. Jack had a great time riding all the rides with mommy and daddy. We rode the train, the cars, the boats, the carousel, and many others. I have lots of pictures to show everyone. I think Jack's favorite ride had to be the cars...he cried when the ride ended. The rest of us got to enjoy a few rides too. Shane and Brandon went on the Skyline and Brandon and I went on some ride that whips you around in circles and then Brandon went on a few by himself. We also played a lot of games...and I just happened to beat both Shane and Brandon at each game! Hey, someone had to win my kid a few cheap, stuffed animals! We had a delicious meal back at the pavilions and finally headed home after 9pm. It was an extremely long day for us...we were up and out of the house by 10:30 am!!! We hope to go back again soon. I hope you all enjoy the pictures! Picture 1 is a family shot in front of the Knoebel's clown, Pict.2 is of Mommy and Jack on the carousel, Pict.3 is of Jack on the train, Pict.4 is of Mommy and Jack on the cars, and Pict.5 is of Daddy and Jack on the boats (of course).

2 comments:

Angela Nazworth said...

Sounds so fun!!! Love the pix. Jack is sooo cute

Angela Nazworth said...

Oh, that Knoebels clown...straight from a horror flick