....this is your brother's way of helping you trim your hedges. Cue the dueling banjo music...no, this isn't a scene from "Deliverance", it's a scene from my life! I guess I shouldn't complain, I wanted the hedges trimmed and he IS trimming the hedges! I guess sometimes you just have to get creative!
5 comments:
Wow! You posted those pics IMMEDIATELY! That was very funny, but would have been funnier if Jason would have kept the truck moving while Shane ran the trimmers along the top of the hedges :) Guess what? Neighbor kid was out and about at 6:30 AM this morning! Can you believe it? You may have a cereal bowl on your porch today :)
Oh, please do my 9 on the 9th. Just type your name and then your blog address in my mr. linky where it says name and url and then do your list. Pretty please?
OMG!!!!! That's is sooooo funny! Sort of reminds of the joke ... how many pollocks does it take... in this case 2 - one to drive the truck and one to trim the hedges. P.S. I showed this one to Keith and (if he remembers) is going to tease him about it today. Kelly
That was hilarious! Mom was right that would have been even funnier if the truck was moving. Oh well the hedges are trimmed so everyone's happy!
I love the title of the post. Reminds me of the joke:
Q: What are the famous last words of a Redneck?
A: Hey ya'll watch this!
Since you're in PA I guess it would be "hey you's watch this".
Post a Comment