Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Knoebels, Here We Come!!!

We are gearing up for our trip to Knoebels Grove Amusement Park. We're heading there this Saturday for Shane's annual work picnic. It'll be Jack's first trip to an amusement park so we are so excited to see how he likes it. Shane's work really takes good care of us while we're there...they give us a ton of tickets and they serve a great meal...I'm sure we'll have a fun time. Plus, we have a truckload of tickets leftover from last year! We're bringing along our cousin Brandon and my sister Jean and her boyfriend Nate. My Mom really wanted to come along as well, but she won't be able to make the trip because of her knee. I'm looking forward to a fun and very exhausting day. I'll be sure to post plenty of pictures. I hope you're all having a great week.

No comments: