Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Polly Want A Cracker
I am starting to realize that Jack is morphing from a little boy into a parrot. The other day he was in his feeding seat enjoying a snack and a drink when his sippy cup fell off his tray. It hit the floor hard and the lid flew off dumping quite a bit of water on the floor. Me, being as melodramatic as I am, yelled "Oh, God!" and raced for the paper towels. The next thing I hear is Jack sitting in his seat yelling "GOD!!!" All I could think was "Wow, time to really watch what comes out of my mouth!" Then last night, I started coughing only to hear my son (who is sitting across the room) mocking me and doing his best impersonation of my cough. He was pretty proud of himself. He is a real stinker. He is walking like crazy now and rarely wants to crawl anymore...I guess his poor knees have had enough punishment. Maybe by his birthday party he'll be walking over to greet his guests.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Little Stinker! Can't wait to see you again. Are you going to Grammy's on the 4th?
Post a Comment