Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More Knoebels Pictures!





I wanted to add a few more pictures from our trip to Knoebels.
Pict.1 is of Daddy and Jack strolling through the park. Jack insisted on walking and not being held!
Pict.2 is of Jack going down the slide with his Uncle Nate. (Thanks, Nate for being nice enough to do that for us...Jack really loved it!)
Pict.3 is of Brandon on a ride he absolutely loved.
Pict.4 is of Me and Brandon on a ride.
Pict.5 is of Shane and Brandon on the Skyline...really cool ride that takes you up into the mountains.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this whole imaginary conversation running through my head between Shane and Brandon when I see them on the sky ride. :) Brandon is a trip. I bet Brandon loved spending the day at Knoebels with all of you. What a great day you had for that event.

Angela Nazworth said...

I love the first one with Jack leading his daddy. Too cute