Monday night Shane decided to take Jack for a bicycle ride, and I ended up with these adorable pictures. According to Shane, Jack had a wonderful time but wasn't sure he liked wearing the helmet so much. He kept it on though, and the ride went great. Shane is planning to take him out again soon. So, if you see a giant bumble bee coming up your street, don't panic, it's just Jack! We also want to say thanks to Jason for allowing us to borrow the equipment and the helmet.
4 comments:
When I saw Jack sitting on the back of that bike with Hannah's old helmet on I started to bust up. I said, "Shane, I can't believe you had him wear that helmet." Shane assured me that Jack was "man enough" to pull that helmet off! LOL! I loved that helmet when I bought if for Hannah at Target. It cracked me up the minute I saw it. I am glad Jack can enjoy his bike time with dad. Jack is a kid who likes to be on the go and the bike seems like the perfect answer for that!
Have a great day.
Awwww - Jack you're so cute!!
Love, Brooke
That is the funniest and cutest helmet I have ever seen. And Jack looks so cute
It looks like you two enjoyed your bike ride! Its really great that Jack loves the outdoors!
Post a Comment