I have been tagged (my very first blog tag) by my sister Angela at "All That Naz". Here is the first tag:
5 Classes I Wish They Taught in High School:
1. How to soothe a teething baby.
2. How to be cheerful on 3 hours of sleep.
3. How NOT to cheat on your diet.
4. How to change a flat tire.
5. How to look great with no make-up.
Here is the Second Tag: (Thank Goodness, this one didn't require as much thought)
4 Jobs That You've Had:
1. Mom and wife.
2. Waitress at a Pizza Place
3. Store Clerk at Tomorrow's Memories (Hi, Vicki!)
4. Store Clerk at Ben Franklin
4 Movies You Watch Over and Over:
1. The 'Burbs
2. Halloween
3. Six Days, Seven Nights
4. The Lost Boys
4 Places I've Lived:
1. State Street, Millersburg PA
2. East Pine Street, Millersburg, PA
3. Moore Street, Millersburg, PA
4. Pine Street, Millersburg, PA
4 (very cool) places I've Been:
1. New York City, NY
2. Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Atlantic City, New Jersey
4 People Who E-Mail Me Regularly:
1. Ang
2. Melanie
3. Kelly
4. Scott and Brenda
4 Of My Favorite T.V. Shows:
1. The Golden Girls
2. Big Brother
3. The Soup
4. Desperate Housewives
4 of my Favorite Foods:
1. Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
2. Kraut
3. Baked Ham
4. Pork and Sauerkraut with mashed potatoes
4 Places I'd Rather be Right Now:
1. On "Deal or No Deal" (with the million dollar case in my hands)
2. Soaking in a hot bath.
3. Getting my hair cut. (It needs it, badly!!!)
4. Alaska (Shane has always wanted to visit and it looks beautiful)
1 comment:
Thanks for playing along Mer! Very creative answers!!
Post a Comment