Sunday, April 6, 2008

Eating, I Mean Reading, Books






They say you should start reading to your child by six months of age...well, the only thing my eight month old likes to do when I read to him is eat the books. He only ever shows interest in the first few pages and then the book must start to look like a Big-Mac. But, I keep trying because I know sooner or later he'll start to love being read to. Jack's Grandma stopped by on Sunday with a few new books for the little guy to look at. I've included some pictures of him holding, looking, and eating the books. I've also included a cute picture of Jack and his Grandma reading together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know mom and wife are number one, but then it was Clerk at Tomorrow's Memories right???
He is adorable!
Vicki

Angela Nazworth said...

Awww. He is so cute. Z-man likes to eat books too.