Friday, April 11, 2008

Beautiful Weather






The last few days we have had some great weather. It's been so nice to get Jack out of the house and go for long walks. Jack LOVES to go for walks--he is going to love the outdoors just like his Dad. Yesterday we walked for over 2 hours which also makes it great exercise for me and Shane. Since you all love to see pictures of Jack I thought I'd post some from our walk the other day. He is beginning to like having his picture taken. Tonight Jack's Great-Grandma (Gram) and Aunt Connie stopped by to visit--we had a great time!!!

2 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I hate to quote Rosie but he is a Cutie Patootie!!!! There is something about the snoot face that makes him look like mom. I totally don't mean that in a bad way. Do you see what I"m talking about?

Anonymous said...

That "snoot face" of his is adorable. On the other hand I think that's more of a daddy face.