Sunday, April 15, 2012
Movie Time
As many of you know, my son is a HUGE fan of all things Super hero, so the recent previews for the new movie "Avengers" have him on the edge of his seat and after seeing a preview myself, I am right there with him. Lets see, Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Mark Ruffalo as Hulk, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, Chris Evans as Captain America, and Chris Hemsworth as Thor!??! Why, yes son, I will definitely take you to see that movie! :P As a matter of fact, I may be more excited than he is. And speaking of movies, my mom was sweet enough to watch the kids this afternoon while Shane and I had a movie date. We went to see "21 Jump Street" and it was hilarious...a lot of crude humor, but I found myself laughing out loud quite a few times. We really needed a few hours away and a few great laughs. Thanks, Mom for entertaining the munchkins at the park and taking such great care of them. It was greatly appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment