Friday, April 20, 2012
Legally Blond
When I was a young girl, I spent nearly every day of my Summer vacation at the local swimming pool, riding bike, and playing in the back yard until dark. My skin was always tan and my hair was so blond it was almost white. Flash forward nearly 25 years and I somehow only manage to get sun burnt while outdoors and that pretty blond hair has turned a shade of mousy brown. I'm not so concerned about the tan anymore, because I'm so afraid of skin cancer, but man, do I miss the blond hair. So with Summer on the horizon and all the nice weather we've been having, I decided to make an appointment to have my hair highlighted blond. The young lady that does my hair always does a fantastic job and today was no exception. I am so thrilled with my new color and have received several compliments on it already. It brightened my day and put a smile on my face. I guess sometimes it's the little things in life that are great for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment