Sunday, April 1, 2012
Family
I am beyond excited for our family to be spending this upcoming week with my niece and nephew. They arrived this evening and we were all so thrilled to see them again! My sister will be joining them this weekend and we'll all be together for Easter! I couldn't ask for much more <3 <3 <3. Jack and Brynley are beside themselves that their cousins are in town, it was so sweet to see them interacting tonight....lots of hugs, kisses, and sweet little giggles. Precious. Tomorrow we are heading to Muncy to visit my Grandfather in the nursing home and visit a few of our relatives that live in the area. I'm hoping for sunny skies and a nice car ride without two kiddies in the backseat fighting. I think I'll have a better shot at the sunny skies :) I hope you all have a wonderful Easter, filled with YOUR family and favorite people. Lots of fun memories to be made!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment