Thursday, September 1, 2011

Frustrated! :/

Did you ever have one of those days where you just feel like yelling out in frustration? I've been feeling like that for the last few months! I've been dealing with some health issues that I haven't been able to resolve or really even get answers to. I've been battling constant infections, continuous fevers, fatigue, horrible back/kidney pain, and just feeling plain crappy. Several different doses of antibiotics have been prescribed and I'm praying the doctors soon find the source of the problem. Being sick and dealing with two little kids all day is no joke either....I have been exhausted. I'm thankful to my wonderful husband who has been taking such good care of me. And thank you to everyone who has called or stopped by or kept me in their prayers. I'm very grateful for your kindness. Some of you have been complete disappointments, but that's just life I guess. Anyway.....I hope everyone has a great weekend! We are debating whether or not we're taking a trip to visit family in the mountains. I guess it will depend on how I feel tomorrow. But, Jack is so eager to go because they've been seeing tons of bear up there and he is so anxious to see one! I must admit that I am too, plus it is so peaceful and absolutely beautiful up there! I'll guess we'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Angela Nazworth said...

Oh sledge! I am so sorry you are so sick. I wish I had time off, I'd some to you. Love you!!!

Maranda said...

Awww, thanks, Sledger, I know you would! I love and miss you all soooo much!