Sunday, August 28, 2011

Where Does the Time Go? Really???

Well, I spent a good part of the night on the computer ordering "Yo Gabba Gabba" birthday supplies for Brynley's second birthday party. I can't believe our little stinker is turning two years old already! She is turning into quite a little spitfire-full of energy, plenty to say, loves to play with her big brother, and can't live without her binky and lovies.
Jack is starting his second year of Pre-School in about ten days and he is so excited. I can't believe he'll be going to kindergarten next year either.....I already had a good cry about it once this summer after Shane brought it to my attention. Everybody says it, but it really is true, kids grow up entirely too fast!!!
As for Shane and I we're just trying to hang on the best we can. Shane's been working so much overtime and I am unfortunately still not feeling well. Hopefully one of these many tests will show something or one of their many antibiotics will finally work and I'll start to feel human again. But in the meantime, thanks so much to my wonderful husband, my family and friends who've been so helpful in watching the kids so I can rest or get to doctor appointments.....even just your phone calls, texts, prayers, and kind words, they mean so much. Thank you all!

No comments: