Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Too Blessed To Be Stressed!
I'm feeling very blessed tonight, for a wonderful family, a loving husband who allowed me to sneak away for two hours tonight and steal a nap because I wasn't feeling well, who cooked homemade chicken potpie for supper while watching a two and four year old, and never complained. I sure do wish I'd start to feel better but I've started to try to take control of my diet and exercise and I'm hoping this helps. Feeling sick for so long is rough but carrying around extra weight doesn't help matters so I want to get my butt in shape.....not only for me but for my family as well. I want to set a better example for the kiddos and be in their lives for as long as I can. So, goodbye soda, junkfood, late night snacks.....I'll miss you! By the way, this Thursday the 15th is a SUPER special day, Brynley Elizabeth is turning 2!!! Please be sure to wish her a happy day and for all those who didn't know, her party was rescheduled due to last weekend's flooding. You should be getting your invites in the mail in a day or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment