Wednesday, September 21, 2011
All In A Day's Work...
Well, despite the lovely arrival of another fun, little kidney infection I still managed to get quite a lot done today. I got every one's bedding stripped, washed, dried, and put back on their beds , all our laundry done and put away, spaghetti and meat sauce for dinner, house cleaned, kids washed and in bed with the help of the world's greatest husband and daddy. Now it's time to R-E-L-A-X for a few minutes with a little computer and mind numbing television. Tomorrow morning I'm off to another dr. appointment so they can prescribe me yet another anti-biotic that probably won't work. I hate to seem so pessimistic but after nearly a year of recurrent urinary/bladder/kidney infections, I have truly had enough!!! Please keep me in your prayers! I certainly could use them. Jack has been sick with a viral infection that's quite common among kid's his age called "Fifths Disease". It starts out as a simple cold and as it ends it turns into a nasty looking rash on the face and most of the body. The rash can typically last from 1-3 weeks. He looks so pitiful, his eyes and cheeks are red and swollen. Our poor boy! Brynley is gearing up for her second birthday party this weekend. If you're planning on attending, beware, as it is a "Yo Gabba Gabba" theme. If you've never seen this children's show you are in for quite a treat! We hope to see you all there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment