Monday, October 3, 2011

Party Time....Excellent!

We ended September and brought in October with a bang with two fabulous birthday parties. The first was for our sweet little Sissy girl who turned two. We had an awesome "Yo Gabba Gabba" themed party with all our family attending. It was a great afternoon of celebrating our beautiful baby girl. I can't believe she's two already..sniff, sniff! Then this past Saturday we had another awesome surprise 60th birthday bash for our Dad. We invited all our family and his friends to the American Legion where my uncle dj'd and we all enjoyed great food, drinks, dancing, and conversation. My sister Ang and my neice and nephew drove in from Ohio for the night and it couldn't have been any better. My dad was totally surprised, the kids were party animals, and my two sisters and I were a bunch of dancing fools. Shane claims to have it all on video and my dance moves are one part of the night that I don't want to see replayed again and again. But, it has been a great few weeks of birthday parties and celebrations. Now, it's time to celebrate my favorite month--the fall decorations are out, the air is cool and crisp, I broke out my sweats, and tonight I made a big pot of homemade chicken, noodle corn soup. Yes, Fall is here!!!

No comments: