Friday, October 28, 2011
Say It Ain't So....SNOW?????
As someone whose favorite time of the year is Fall, I love decorating for Halloween, throwing parties, carving pumpkins, trick-or-treating, and all the fun activities that happen this time of year. So you can imagine that I am less than pleased by tomorrow's weather forecast of snow! And not just a dusting, they're calling for anywhere from 2 to 10 inches! This is absolutely ridiculous and if it's any indication of the upcoming winter months I'm packing my bags and moving South now! I cannot even fathom bundling my children up in snow pants to go trick-or-treating....I am so bummed out! Here's hoping we can hold off with the snow until Christmas or at least Thanksgiving, please! Which by the way, it appears all of the stores have skipped this year.....I went shopping for costumes with the kids and the Christmas stuff was already out right beside the Halloween aisle. It's beginning to look a lot like.....insanity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment