Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful!

As Thanksgiving day approaches, I wanted to take a minute to let you all know the many things I am thankful for. Here's my list:
1. My two beautiful, healthy children who surprise and amaze me every day.
2. A husband who loves me unconditionally and is the best father I know.
3. My family and the love and support they give us.
4. Our home and all our amenities that help us to live an easier life.
5. My husband's job that provides us with money and allows me to stay home with my children---sometimes we're stretched tight, but it's all worth it.
6. Our military that keep us safe and protect our country. God bless you all.
7. A God who forgives my sins, knows all my imperfections, and loves me anyway.
8. My Gram who is still with us at 83 years old. I love to listen to her stories and learn from her selflessness. She is beautiful inside and out.
9. My PapPap who had a life-changing stroke four years ago and still has the most beautiful smile every time I see him.
10. My sisters who give me support when I'm down, courage when I'm weak, and everlasting friendship.
I know that I could sit here all day and keep typing, which shows me just how much God has blessed my life. These are just a sample of all the things I am thankful for this holiday season. How about you?????

No comments: