Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow, I can't believe it's almost 2010.....at this EXACT same time last year Shane and I were telling our parents that we were expecting our second baby.....and now she is over 3 months old! Jack was sick with his second bout of the stomach flu and I had already started with the morning sickness. We weren't sure that we were going to tell everyone our baby news on New Years Eve, but I thought it might become obvious when I couldn't drink any alcohol when we toasted the new year. The next nine months just flew by and before we knew it we were new parents again. Jack has finally started to come around and is showing signs that he may actually like his little sister. The other day she was playing on the floor and he bent down and kissed her for no reason at all. And now when I ask him if he loves his sister he says "Yes, mommy." I feel so blessed to be ringing in another year with my wonderful husband and babies. I hope you all have a great new year and stay safe tonight!!!

1 comment:

Angela Nazworth said...

That is soooo great that Jack is finally warming up to sweet Brynley!