Tuesday, December 1, 2009
A Funny Jack Story
Yesterday afternoon I was trying to get Jack to go down for his nap and he was coming up with every excuse in the book. I told him that we all needed to take naps and that sissy and I would be taking a nap too. I told him that I'd be over in the next room taking my nap.....even though this was a little white lie, he fell for it and went to bed. Meanwhile, I went downstairs to start supper and then sat at the table doing Christmas cards. Two hours later when he woke from his nap I went into his room to find him giving me a dirty look and complaining about something. My first thought was "he was sleeping...what could have possibly ticked him off while he was sleeping???" I turned off his humidifier so I could hear him clearly, and in a very stern voice he said "Mommy, you were not taking a nap, you were downstairs at the kitchen table!" For one, this kid is too smart for his own good and secondly, I now wonder if he has put some sort of tracking device on me. He never ceases to amaze me. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes and then he started laughing too....I guess he never ceases to amaze himself either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness he is such a trip!!! Too funny...he must have my super hearing power. Remember the chicken??? LOL
mylifemylovemykids.blogspot.com
i did it maranda...started a blog!!! yay me!!!
Congratulations, Jess! You've finally joined the world of blogging. I can't wait to read it! I hope you and the kids are doing well!
Post a Comment