Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Finally Friday!

TGIF!!! We are now at the end of week #2 of Shane working overtime...it's good for the paycheck but tough on the mommy. I am looking forward to the weekend! Since it's about 20 degrees outside I've been trying to do some fun things with Jack so that he doesn't start getting cabin fever. Earlier in the week we made a gingerbread house.....do not attempt this with a two year old....they will try to eat the house quicker than you can put it together. Plus, I have very little patience and well, I discovered early on that this would probably be the last gingerbread house I will ever make. I did finish it though...by myself....I lost Jack's attention about half-way through and he went into the living room to watch tv. Later, when everything was finished and I was cleaning up the mess, Jack walked into the kitchen, looked at the finished product, and with a huge grin on his face, yelled "WE made it!!!"

No comments: