Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Getting Ready for 2010!
Wow, it's been awhile since I last blogged. Lets see, we had a very nice Christmas.....it was GREAT to see my sister and her family again!!! The kids had an awesome time playing together which makes me so sad that we don't live closer to each other. Like always, Christmas came and went way too fast. We had fun spending time with family and of course they all spoiled the kids with way too many toys. We're still trying to figure out where to put them all. I just want to say thanks to my wonderful family and Shane's mom and Ron.....not just for the gifts you gave us, but for the genuine love and interest you show us and our children on a daily basis. They will grow up with wonderful memories of each of you and the special role you played in their lives. Thank you. Now we're getting ready to ring in the new year. I think we're going to have the same small get-together that we have every year and Shane will make his shrimp and crab legs. I bet Brynley and Jack will both be up to see the ball drop! 2009 was filled with many highs and lows but it will always hold a special place in my heart because of my pregnancy and the beautiful little person it brought into our lives. Brynley has made our family complete and has brought us so much joy and we thank God for that! I hope you all have a wonderful New Year and a happy and healthy 2010. P.S.) I will post some pictures of Christmas as soon as I can. Jack was so cute opening his gifts....he yelled "Oh my gosh!" after opening every present. He is so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had such a wonderful visit with you guys. I love the pictures I got of Jack...he's so cute with his smile.
Post a Comment