Sunday, January 3, 2010
Our Relaxing Weekend!
We took it easy for the first few days of the new year. Friday was spent relaxing around the house, cuddling on the couch, and eating our pork and sauerkraut. We managed to squeeze in a quick trip to Wal-Mart in the evening for a few groceries but other than that, it was a very relaxing day. Saturday we went out to dinner with Shane's mom and stepfather....we had a delicious meal at the Chinese Buffet in Harrisburg. The food was so good, the company was great, and the kids behaved like little angels. After we ate, we dropped the kids off with Cathy and Ron while Shane and I got to do some shopping by ourselves! We hit a HUG sale at Babies R Us and got some great stuff for the kids. A lot of their clothing was marked buy one, get one for 99 cents! I could not believe it, so we loaded up on 3T clothes for Jack and 9-12 months for Bryn. We even got Brynley her very own exersaucer....it's so cute and pink, pink, pink! Just perfect for a little girl! So with our new exersaucer and a huge pile of clothing we headed to the check-out. After all the sale prices, and my 2 gift cards, we ended up only paying $45.00 out of pocket. The exersaucer alone cost $60!!! We made out like bandits.....and the kids will have some great clothes to wear this summer and next winter. I love finding bargains like that! After shopping we headed back to pick up the kids and ended up staying till 11pm just talking and watching the kids play. We finally packed it up and headed home but we had a really great night....thanks Cathy and Ron!!! And finally, today we are taking down our Christmas tree and decorations. I can't wait to get it packed up and put away....I'm looking forward to spring....it's too darn cold outside! I hope you all had a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment