Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Update:

My grandmother is still in the hospital....they did some blood work which showed signs of a possible infection. They were going to do a procedure to check for blockages but they're putting that on hold til they can figure out if she has an infection or not. An echo cardiogram showed that she may have had a small heart attack. Right now, we are all just waiting and praying. Thank you all for your prayers....they are greatly appreciated. We should definitely know more in the upcoming days and I will keep you all posted. I did talk to Gram on the phone last night and she seemed to be in pretty good spirits considering what she's been going through. We may head down tomorrow to see her....it all depends on what she has done and how tired she is. Jack is going to draw her a picture to cheer her up, he is such a sweet boy! I hope you're all having a great week....we're looking forward to the weekend.

No comments: