Saturday, November 21, 2009
H1N1 Flu Shot
Last night Shane and I waited in line (along with roughly 500 other people) to get our H1N1 shot at the Department of Health. We thought we should get one because we wouldn't want to take the risk of getting it and passing it along to Brynley. And since nobody else in the area has the vaccines available this seemed like our only option. Jack got his first shot two weeks ago and will have to go back for his second in about 30 days. Shane and I are both complaining of sore arms and I am starting to feel slightly feverish and achy....no wonder poor Jack came home and slept for four hours after his shot! I'm going to go take some ibuprofen and try to take it easy tonight....tomorrow we are going to get pictures taken of the kids and us as a family. Getting pictures taken professionally is so stressful since little kids NEVER do what you want them to do....and then there are the tears and the meltdowns! We scheduled our time in the early afternoon before Jack starts getting tired. Tonight we are going grocery shopping for Thanksgiving....I know this probably won't be our only trip till then as we are bound to forget some things. If I don't blog until after Thursday, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Oh, and it was nice talking to you the other day, Jess! Leave a comment for me sometime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
maranda, you rock! have a great thanksgiving!
Post a Comment