Friday, April 3, 2009
Sick House
I am sad to report that I am not the only one who has come down with this nasty sinus bug. Last night I heard the tell-tale coughing coming from Jack's room and I knew I'd be in for it in the morning. Apparently, he has the same thing I do...a sinus infection and now a miserable cough. I laid in bed this morning and coughed for over an hour straight! And poor Shane will probably get sick just in time to return to work on Monday. Isn't that how it always goes? I was really hoping to make my favorite dinner of chicken and waffles on Sunday along with an Easter treat that my Mom always made. Depending on how I'm feeling, I'd still like to try. Unfortunately for me and Jack there isn't a whole lot of medicine that we can take. Me being because I'm pregnant and Jack's reason being that he is too young. So, it's just Tylenol or Motrin for Jack (along with saline nasal drops) and alcohol-free Robitussin for me along with the saline nasal spray as well. Let me tell you, I laughed at the idea of the saline spray over the other stuff, but it actually has worked pretty well for me so far. I'm always the type who thinks they need the strongest stuff on the market, but when you're pregnant, that's a big no-no! Tonight my mom is giving me the movie "Twilight" to watch...I'm not sure if it'll be any good or not, but for some reason, I've been wanting to see it. Well, I hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful sick-free weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear everyone is sick. Just keep it at your house! If you need something MAranda just call me.
Take care,
Vic
Awww...sorry you all are so sick. We had something yucky too but are finally getting better. X had a sinus infection too. :-( When I was pregnant with Zayden and in my second trimester, I was allowed to use Affrin. It was wonderful...hope you feel better little Sis.
Post a Comment