I just read that one of my favorite actresses has passed away. Bea Arthur, from my all-time favorite show "The Golden Girls" died early this morning. They are reporting that she was quietly battling cancer. I believe she was 86 years old. Shane can tell you that I can recite ANY line from any episode of the Golden Girls. I think it was a show that was way ahead of it's time and still makes me laugh out loud every time I watch it. I am really bummed that we've now lost two of the girls....Estelle Getty (Sofia) passed away in July of 2008. So sad!!!
4 comments:
Was Bea Arthur, Blanch? I love that show and so does mom! So thats the second one that died cause Sophia died about a year ago right?
I am sad too! We should have a "Golden Girls" marathon since we own all the seasons. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that show!
count me in!
I thought of you when I heard that "Dorothy" passed away. Bea Arthur was a classy lady.
Post a Comment