Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We're Having A......

.....GIRL!!!! We had our twenty week ultrasound today and found out that we'll be adding a baby girl to our family in September. The doctor said that everything looked normal and that the baby was right on target with my due date. She weighs 10 ounces and she was moving and kicking her legs quite a bit. We are extremely excited and very grateful for this news today. Now we'll be looking forward to sitting down and picking out a name, buying new clothes (guess all the camo won't work with a girl), and just enjoying our time alone with Jack before "little sister" comes. We have a few pictures of the baby and a DVD of the entire ultrasound. I think I'll post the pictures tomorrow since it's getting late and Jack is yelling that he's ready to get out of the bathtub. (Don't worry, he's not in there alone, Daddy is with him.) I hope you're all having a great week...ours just got a lot better!!! We are so excited and can't wait to meet her in September!

4 comments:

Beverly said...

I'm so excited it's a girl I can't wait to go shopping, Jack will be a great big brother.
Love you all mom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

P.S. I'd save the camo stuff: Brooke wore a camo jacket, camo pants, shirts, and yes, even camo flipflops (and still does).

Love, Kel

Angela Nazworth said...

For Some reason I am just now seeingthis. I knew it was a girl. Yay!