Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Getting Back to Blogging!

I know I haven't blogged since Election Day but lately it seems like our days have just been flying by! Shane has been working a ton of over-time and I've been busy with a very active 1 year old! We are all doing well and have been busy getting ready for the holidays. I put up my Christmas decorations last week already! Pretty pathetic, I know....I just knew I wouldn't have the time after Thanksgiving so I thought I'd get a jump on things. Jack just loves all my "no-men" (snowmen) so I decorated a small tree with colored lights and lots of snowmen and put it in his bedroom. Whenever he walks in his room he says "Wooooow!" That's all I need to hear to know it was well worth the time! I've also made a few snowmen decorations to give as gifts...I'll post pictures of them later on. This week I have 2 funerals to attend. Two great ladies that I've known for years both lost their husbands within days of each other. Sadly, both men were fighting a losing battle with cancer. My Mom was nice enough to offer to watch Jack while I attend the services. So, that's what we've been up to lately....I hope you all had a great start to your week! Oh and by the way, I'd like to send out some Get Well Soon wishes to Vicki who is down and out with bronchitis. Hope you're feeling better soon!

1 comment:

Angela Nazworth said...

Good to see you blogging again. Please tell me that Mr. Fox was not one of the husbands who died.