Thursday, September 25, 2008

An Interesting Read





There are two things Jack loves to do: 1.) look at pictures of himself and 2.) have his favorite books read to him. There is one in particular ( a book about babies) that I read nearly 20 times a day. To make things interesting I decided to put one of his baby pictures on top of some of the pictures in the book. He found this to be a lot of fun: Being read to while staring at one's self....ahhh, what could be better? I hope the pictures turn out. I also included one I took today of Jack trying to dodge my camera. Already??? I thought boys were 13 before they started pulling that! (If you look closely, he has a milk mustache from the homemade shake he was drinking.)

4 comments:

Angela Nazworth said...

You are sooo creative...no wonder he's so smart. Love the pic. He's such a cutie patootie

Nina said...

He is sooo cute. He'll soon be reading the books by himself.
love you
mom

Anonymous said...

Finally, a pix of Jack that resembles his mother. So glad to see you blogging again!!!

Kel

Angela Nazworth said...

LOL at Kel's comment, I was just coming back to comment that with the exception of the eye color, he looks soooo much like you in this picture. Actually, I should have written with the exception of the eye color and milk mustache...