Thursday, September 11, 2008
An Exhausting Week!
Question: What do you get when you combine a sick husband with a teething toddler? Answer: One stressed out Mommy!!! Well, my poor husband Shane has been under the weather since LAST Friday. It started with sore muscles and fatigue and gradually turned into extreme fatigue and muscle aches, a 103 degree fever, swollen glands, a stiff neck, and now a sore throat! We are still impatiently awaiting the results of a strep throat test taken on Tuesday. Our family doctor first said allergies until the fever developed and then changed their answer to it being the flu. I'm not convinced. Of course, me being as dramatic as I am, I immediately jumped to mono and viral meningitis! He has a very sore, stiff neck so that freaked me out, but the Dr. is saying that's not what it is. If Shane is not feeling any better by tomorrow, I told him we are making an appt. with another Dr. for a second opinion. To top things off Jack is getting his molars!!! Fun times all around....party at our place! B. Y. O. H. M. (Bring Your Own Hospital Mask) Jack has been suffering with pain, a low grade fever, and constant runny nose. I am hoping both the men in my life feel better soon because they're exhausting me! You know how men get when they're sick! Well, I hope you all had a better week than I did. Here's hoping the weekend is better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, Mer. I am sorry he's sick and that Jack is teething at the same time. I hope you can get some rest too.
Glad Shane is finally feeling better. I hope your stress level is coming down as well! :)
Post a Comment