Friday, September 19, 2008

Back to Blogging!

It seems like it's been forever since I last posted. Shane has recovered from whatever viral infection he had and Jack finally has pushed most of that mean ol' molar through his gums, so things are getting back to normal around here. Wait, did I say that? Quick, somebody knock on wood! I don't want to jinx myself! Shane is giving Jack his bath so I have a few minutes to type before I hear the shrill cries of an angry one year old indicating that bath time is O-V-E-R! On Wednesday evening, we made a trip to the Gratz Fair--beside the fact that it now costs $7.00 per person to get inside (does anyone else find this price a little steep?) we had a great time! Jack LOVED seeing the cows and horses! He was mooing all night long! We got to eat all your typical fair foods--you know, anything deep fried or made entirely of sugar--and we called it a night around 8:30! It was a really nice night and the weather was beautiful. I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

No comments: