Friday, September 5, 2008

A Quick Update






I know it's been quite some time since I last posted. As most of you know, our family has been going through a very difficult time with the loss of our dog, Maggie. We have all been taking her sudden passing extremely hard and I really have not been in the mood to type...or do much else. Please keep us in your prayers as we try to heal and go on with our everyday lives despite a big part being missing. When I feel up to it, I want to write a special post on Maggie, but I just can't do it yet. I'm going to include some pictures taken today of me and Jack...he is growing so fast, talking up a storm, and turning into such a big boy. I'm so glad to have his beautiful smile to brighten up even my darkest days. I'm also going to include one of me and Maggie. (It was Christams 2006 and I had recently found out I was pregnant...it was a wonderful time for all of us.) She was loved so much and will be missed more than words can say.

1 comment:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I am so sorry about Maggie's passing. She was a great dog and I just know she' cloud hopping in heaven. I love those pix of you and Jack...he looks like such a kid now!!