Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Celebrating Pappy's Birthday!
Sunday was my Dad's 57th birthday and we had an all-day celebration at my grandmother's house. We started with a pork and sauerkraut dinner at around 12:00 (it was delicious!!!) and didn't end the celebrations until after 8pm. It was a fun day with family and we all had such a wonderful time...especially Jack who got to spend time with his cousin "Bwook". He loves Brook and can identify her from her picture. He likes to smile and make googly eyes at her...very cute! I took a lot of pictures of Jack and his Pappy blowing out the birthday candles but unfortunately, I will have to upload them later...I think my camera is downstairs somewhere. If any of you get the local paper, there is a birthday announcement for Jack in there. There is also a GREAT picture of Vicki (Nate's Mom) on the second-to-last page (section A).......please check it out, someone will soon be turning 50!!!!! Boy, I better get started on my blog for that day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh...Noooooooo
Maranda be kind!!!!
Our kids are so cute together. Everytime I say about a family get together, the first thing Brooke says is "Is Jack going to be there?". She just loves him so much!!!!
Kel
Post a Comment