Thursday, September 30, 2010

Snack Day!

I had a wonderful time visiting Jack's nursery school today and getting to see how he spends his time there. It was our turn to bring in the snack and we treated everyone to homemade blueberry muffins, yogurt, and apple juice. It was a big hit, the kids devoured their snacks and Jack got to tell everyone how he made the muffins himself....he was so proud. I have to give his teacher credit....anyone who can handle ten three year olds at a time deserves a medal. The day started off with free play, followed by circle time and reading books, bathroom break, snack, craft, and more free play. The day flew by incredibly fast and before you knew it we were heading back outside into all this yucky (but much needed) rain. Right now I am trying hard to fight off a migraine. I took my first dose of medication which did not work so I guess I'll be taking a second dose. Ugh, I HATE migraines. Being in PreSchool all day, I know I shouldn't use the word "hate" but nothing is too strong when describing a migraine headache. By the way, thank you to Aunt Jean who kindly kept Brynley while we were at school. I am allowed to bring her but I wanted to focus all my attention on Jack and learning about his school day. We had a GREAT day!

No comments: