Monday, September 6, 2010
How Did I Forget To Mention This????
Excuse me, I may be losing my mind....I forgot to mention a very important event in the life of one of my children. Brynley is WALKING!!! She took her first steps on August 8th and by August 13th was walking like a pro. Now she is nearly running! Many of you who see us on a regular basis probably already knew this, but for those friends and family that we don't get to see very often this was big news for us....so sorry I didn't post it sooner! Brynley and Jack have been sick with a cold for the last few days but finally seem to be getting better. (Knock on wood) Just in time for school to start on Thursday and I am so excited....one of my committee's already has it's first meeting on Friday. I'm on the "Halloween Float Committee"....can't wait to start the brainstorming and decorating. The parade is scheduled for October 20th this year so be on the look-out for the nursery school float...I'll keep you posted as to what we decide it will be this year! Bedtime starts at 8:30 tonight so I hope Jack is ready!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment