Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sad But True

I read someone's status on facebook the other day and my heart sank a little....it said "Isn't it funny how some friends become family and some family become strangers?" It's really sad but also very true. I may be a bit bias, but I think I have two of the smartest, funniest, cutest,and most incredible human beings alive for my children and it angers me how some people view being a part of their lives as some sort of chore. I know it's a busy world and we all live busy lives but I get so sick of the "me, me, me" mentality that I could puke. Sometimes I wonder what happened to people's sense of family values. Life is too short and children grow up too fast. Ijust get so tired of hoping that people will wake up and realize that. But with all that being said, "thank you" to our family and friends who are a real part of our lives and not just when it's convenient. You know who you are, and we appreciate you. My children will have warm memories of the part you played in their lives and I am so grateful. I know some of you may not like what you're reading but sometimes a girls gotta say what she feels. Good, bad, or otherwise, I guess that's just life.

1 comment:

Angela Nazworth said...

I feel so sucky to have not been keeping up with your blog. I finally but it back up on my favorites (when we got a new computer that all changed). We love sweet Jack and Brynley girl. Cannot wait to see Halloween pix