Thursday, September 23, 2010
Nursery School Will Put Me In A Nursing Home!!!
Well, we're on day number 5 of Nursery school today and it also marks day number 2 out of 5 of Jack being punished and sent to the "time-out" bench for hitting his classmates! I am seriously out of ideas....we talk to him until we're blue in the face, we send him to time-out, take away tv and toys, and nothing seems to get through to him. I am trying hard to keep in mind that he just turned 3 and has very little impulse control but none of the other kids in the class are hitting! If anyone has been through this and has any suggestions, I will gladly take any advice. Right now both kids are sick again and poor Brynley has got a pretty nasty cough. Poor baby is laying in bed trying to sleep but she just keeps coughing. Does anyone know if it's ok to rub vick's on her chest? I'm not sure if she's too young for that or not, but I know my Gram says Vick's is the cure for everything! Well it has been a long day and I have a doctors appointment of my own in the morning, so I better get myself ready for bed. You know you're getting old when it's eight o'clock and you can barely keep your eyes open. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I feel terrible for just seeing this now, but you can buy Baby VICKS. And although you should never put adult VICKS on a baby's chest...put some on the soles of her feet! I am serious. The coughing will stop. Crazy but true.
Post a Comment