Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Prayer Request!

Hey everyone...can't believe it's Wednesday already...I am looking forward to the weekend. I wanted to ask you all to PLEASE keep my sister JeanAnn in your prayers. She found out yesterday that she (and about 150 of her co-workers) will be without jobs in a few months. From what I understand, the company she works for is moving their entire customer service department to another state. Her last day of work will be at the very beginning of May. She is completely shocked and scared and not looking forward to starting all over again someplace new. I just ask that you keep her in your prayers and please let me know if you hear of any jobs that are available.....she has roughly 8 years experience in customer service and is such a hard worker. Also, please pray for her co-workers, some who have new babies at home, or are single mothers....it breaks my heart that they were so blindsided by this news. I am sure they will all appreciate your prayers...thank you so much.

No comments: