Thursday, March 25, 2010
A Quick Update!
Today I heard back from my dermatologist about the moles they biopsied...the one on my leg was fine and considered to be just an ordinary mole but the one on my back was labeled as "abnormal". It is not considered to be skin cancer but its something that could have given me trouble down the road. However, it was completely removed and I am quite thankful it was found and is gone! I am heading back in a year for another skin check and I will be using an extra-high SPF this summer. Tomorrow, we are headed to Brynley's 6 month check-up! Wow, where is the time going? My baby girl is half a year old already and she has recently hit some big milestones.....Last Monday, the 15th, Brynley said her first word: Da-Da! I know, I know, I am a bit crushed by this, I was kind of hoping for "Mama" but I guess it was finally Daddy's turn to shine! By the way, you CANNOT wipe the smile from his face, Brynley truly is a daddy's girl. Yesterday was also a big day for sissy as she rolled over for the very first time. I knew she could do it but she just wasn't interested in it and that's just her personality. She is laid-back and relaxed and just goes at her own pace. After having Jack, who can be high strung and a real go-getter it is a nice change of pace sometimes. I just love them both to pieces. I am so excited to see how Brynley has grown, she is getting so big. She can basically sit up on her own, loves to play in her activity center, and of course, loves to play with her big brother. I took some adorable photos of the two of them that I will try to post tomorrow. I'll let you all know how the appointment goes. Meanwhile, Jack will be spending the afternoon with his Grammy and Aunt Connie. He is so excited and I know they will have a great time together. I hope you all have a great Friday and an awesome weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment