Saturday, March 13, 2010
Holy Moley!
Yesterday I finally got a chance to see my dermatologist after a couple of rescheduled appointments due to snow and I ended up having two "suspicious looking" moles removed. They weren't even the moles I was concerned about. The doctor said that's usually how it goes...you show up with a few moles you think look funny, the doc tells you they're fine, and then the doc proceeds to find one or two that THEY think look funny. Huh, well at least they are gone and now I just wait and pray that the biopsy comes back ok. I should know the results in 1-2 weeks. The doctor told me I need a full body check at least once a year because I have so many moles....if moles are actually beauty marks, I must be gorgeous!!! Today we made the most of this cold, windy, rainy Saturday and went shopping. My Mom took Jack for the day so it was just me, Shane, and Brynley. That sweet girl did not make a peep the entire trip except to coo and giggle. Not a single day goes by that I don't rejoice and thank God for the awesome children he gave us! We got some things for the bathroom: new curtains and blinds, plus a new toilet seat and rugs. It looks like a whole new room...very cute. We had a great time and Jack got to spend a fun day with his Nina. Thank you, Mom for taking him today, he had a blast. Now it's time to get ready for bed. Jack got some Mr. Bubble from my mom today...I think I might just take a nice, long soak in the tub. Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment