Thursday, September 17, 2009

She's Finally Here!

Mommy, Daddy, and Big Brother Jack are pleased to announce the arrival of:
Brynley Elizabeth
Sept. 15, 2009
1:48 P.M.
7 lbs. 13.6 ounces
20 inches long
I will have to tell you all about the labor and delivery at some point because it is quite a story but right now we are far too busy. I just wanted to let you all know that she's here, she's healthy, and she is beautiful. The hospital has a website where you can get on and see the pictures we had taken of Brynley so please feel free to look at them. Just go to www.Our365.com. Once you get to the site, there will be a spot where you can enter in my customer number to view the pictures. The number is 52781-2771-72658. I will post some of my own pictures as soon as I can. Thank you to everyone for your calls, visits, meals, and other sweet ways you've shown you cared. Brynley will be blessed with such a great family. We love you guys!

No comments: