Monday, September 14, 2009

Prayer Request!

Normally, I put these on my blog for other people, but today I am asking for your prayers for me. I head to the hospital tomorrow morning to be induced and I am a nervous wreck. It's not often that you get to know the exact date you'll be in excruciating pain, having to deliver a stubborn baby who just won't budge on her own! I am so nervous for the pain, the delivery, and for the baby's health, as well as my own. Don't get me wrong, I am also extremely excited to finally be able to meet our daughter, I'm just freaking out about what leads up to that moment in time. If they fail to induce me tomorrow, I will have to return at 8am on Wednesday and from there I was told "there is no going back, I'll be there for the duration." So please, keep this nervous mommy in your prayers tonight and wish us a quick and healthy delivery. I will keep you all posted on how things go. Thanks for all your love and support.....we can't wait for you all to meet our little girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel right now Mer...but think GOOD THOUGHTS!!!! My prayers are with you and your family. It will be all over with in no time and you'll have a wonderful little baby girl. Jack will have a little sisser too. I will see you soon Mer. Love ya! Kel

Anonymous said...

Maranda: I will be thinking and praying for you. It's a scary time, but remember what a blessing she will be when she gets here.
Vicki