Friday, March 13, 2009
Our Doctor Visit
Our visit yesterday with my OB went well. We got to hear the heartbeat...it's in the 150's which is where Jack's always was and we were able to set up an appointment for our big ultrasound. This is the one that's in 3D and 4D. It'll show how the baby is developing, if they see any problems, and hopefully what the sex of the baby is. We scheduled the appointment for April 15th. I can't believe that in 4 weeks we'll know the sex of the baby!!! It's hard to believe how fast things are moving the second time around! Jack is doing great and we're all looking forward to Spring. Jack loves to be outside and enjoys playing at the playground near our house. He especially enjoys the sliding board. I hope the weather is nice this weekend so hopefully we'll be able to get outside for a little. I also want to send out "Feel Better" wishes to my sister Ang who had 2 wisdom teeth extracted yesterday. Having recently gone through it myself, I really do feel your pain! We hope you're soon feeling much better! I hope you all have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for the sweet wishes, btw! Also, I wanted to let you know that you should totally check out the blog party that is going on. The prizes are AWESOME. There is a link to it at Becoming Me. I know you aren't a commenter, but you just write a brief post announcing the party, link and then comment on at least 20 blogs...it's tons of fun!
Post a Comment