Tuesday, March 10, 2009
A New 'Do and A New Name
Today my sister JeanAnn treated me to a haircut at our favorite salon. I desperately needed one and my sweet sister decided to surprise me by paying the bill! I got it cut quite a bit shorter and I really love it...thank you so much, Jean! My Mom also got her hair trimmed and added some blond highlights that really look great! I guess we're all sick of winter so we're getting our hairdo's ready for summer! The only person who won't be thrilled with my shorter cut is Jack and that's because he loves to spend his time running his fingers through my hair! I guess it relaxes him, but sometimes it really hurts! By the way, Jack has been calling me by a new name lately....I am now simply known as "mom". I'm not sure what to think of it, I thought I'd be "mommy" for at least a couple more years yet. But, that's Jack for you...always full of surprises. He is really into the animated movie "Open Season". We watch it at least once a day. This morning he woke up asking for the two characters from the movie: "Boog" and "Elliot". The movie is pretty funny so it's not hard to sit through but I think I've seen it a few times too many. Well, I hope you're all having a great week...we have an appointment on Thursday with our baby doctor. I'll let you know how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh too funny. Isn't Open Season about hunting? Post a pic of you on the blog!! Am I the only one in our family who enjoys taking cheesy photos of herself??
Post a Comment