Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was absolutely wonderful....on Saturday we celebrated Shane's birthday by having a surf-n-turf dinner for two while Aunt Jean watched Jack, we watched a movie that we were both anxious to see, and we spent a lot of quality family time together. Later that evening, Aunt Jean, Nina, and Pappy all stopped by to wish Shane a happy birthday and to enjoy some birthday cake with us. On Sunday, we took Jack to Pappy's to go sledding. We ALL had a great time including Jack who yelled "Again! Again!" after each trip down the hill. I took a ton of great pictures...it was so much fun!!! I made "breakfast for supper" (a favorite in our family) and then we all headed to my Aunt Diane's for some homemade ice cream and to watch the Steelers win the Super Bowl. My aunt is a die-hard Steelers fan, so it was nice to see them win. I am just so sad that tomorrow is Monday already! I hope you all had a great weekend...and I will post the sledding pictures sometime this week!

2 comments:

Angela Nazworth said...

That sounds like such a great weekend. We miss you guys so much.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Shane!