Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kelly!

Actually, Kelly celebrated her birthday yesterday but I wasn't able to get on the computer, so I'm sending her these birthday wishes today. Kelly is not only my first cousin, she is also one of my dearest friends. She's someone I can talk to about anything and everything and over the years we've both been a source of support for one another. She is kind, thoughtful, a wonderful wife and mom, and a great listener. She's given me a ton of good advice when I've needed it and I only hope I've been able to do the same. Best wishes for a fantastic birthday, Kell...you deserve the best. We love you and hope 2009 is your best year yet!

2 comments:

Nina said...

Happy Birthday Kel!!
Love,Bev

Anonymous said...

That was so kind. You are one of my dearest friends too!! Thanks for the post!!!! Love ya, Kel